- 100% OFF GRID Solution
- NO Batteries or AC Required
- NO Timers required
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- MPPT Controller
- Pool water to be turned twice in 24 Hours
- 21.0m³ x 5.5Hrs p/day = (115.5m³/2) = 57,750 Ltrs
- 50mm Inlet / 50mm Outlet
|Litres Per Minute||L|
|Max. flow rate (m³/h)||21.0|
|Max. flow rate (Litres/h)||21,000|
|Max. Pool Size||57,750 Litres|
|Max. Head (m)||19|
|Ambient Temp||-30 to +45|
|Input voltage||72v DC|
|Type of enclosure||IP54|
|Max. power input (W)||900|
|Class of insulation||F|
|Suction Inlet Lift||3.0 m|
|Max. casing pressure||2.5 bar|
|Max. water temp||+60 °C|
|Controller Input||48V - 100V (VoC)|
SOLAR PANEL RECOMMENDATIONS
- Your pool water should be turned twice in a 24 hour period
- This pump will drive most pool cleaners
- Max pool size: (Flow Rate * 6Hrs per day) / 2 = Pool Size
- Higher head = less suction for pool cleaner
- Pump will start from sun-up to sun-down daily
How to determine Pool size
I.e.: 5m x 3m x 1.2m = 19.2m x 1000 = 19 200 Litres
Does the price include installation?
No, the price doesn't include installation. Installations are all different and require varying length of cable, time and distances to be travelled. In addition to this installations need to be done by a qualified electrician to issue a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) for your insurance. We will gladly recommend a qualified local installer, please ask your Sales Consultant for more information.
Special Installation Instructions
When installing your solar borehole pump it is important to note the following things:
- - Do not exceed the controllers input voltage and wattage. This will cause damage to the controller and void your warranty.
- - Do not install in an enclosure as this will restrict the cooling of the controller.
- - Do not restrict air-flow to the controller.
- - Ensure that the correct cable size is used for the length of cable required.
Do we offer installation?
Yes, in Gauteng only. More information available here. Outside of Gauteng we can recommend the closest installer to you.
Does the price include delivery?
All prices exclude delivery. We will gladly get a price on delivery for you.
Do I need anything else to connect the solar panels?
You will need solar panel mouting brackets. These vary depending on the type of roof you have.
6m of cable is supplied with the kit, if you need more than this you'll need to purchase more.
Up to 16m = 4mm, 2 core cable
Up to 60m = 6mm, 2 core cable
If you use the wrong thickness of cable, the performance of the pump will be affected.
Tell me about the Warranty?
The warranty is 12 Months. It is a limited warranty. Travel to site is not included in the warranty. The goods need to be returned to us or a call out will be charged. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of sale and the Warranty Card for further information on the warranty. Warranty is held with the agency where you bought the products. If you have purchased your products in Johannesburg then the warranty is held in Johannesburg etc.
Pricing is valid whilst stock lasts and is subject to change without prior notice. Pricing on the website is indicative and should always be confirmed by Bundu Power in the form of a written quotation.